Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Little Piece of Heaven

Today, we saw a little piece of Heaven.  We traveled about an hour outside of the city to a town where GOF hopes to build a wholistic village.  It was beautiful!  I saw so much potential.



Potential for the children in the orphanage to run, swing, slide, grow a garden, and breathe in fresh air.





Potential for great ways to reach out and impact the surrounding community.




Oh the ride home, I was riding with Ety in the "VIP lounge" (which in English is the back of a SUV in jump seats) and we were speaking about our faith.



He was reminding me that I have been blessed to be a blessing to these children.  I have seen so that I will do.  In Ety's words, "I have the power inside of me".  Now, I must chose how I will use that power...how I will allow what I have seen to change me...how I will use my countless blessing to bless these children.

1 comment:


  1. A new type of investment that you can play with ease at all.

    Sbobet Online Investment Services Website Investments where the player can bet on the online investment with us. The gambler who came to our website, you will experience the online gambling games that challenge and can play anywhere. If you are interested in betting online with us then you can bet on the service here. Gamblers who are interested in using the service also come to our online investment services. We are willing to serve you every time.



    In addition, the gambler who used to play online gambling games with us, the gambler can invest in a thrilling. We are the investor. Register with us. Without downloading the application, you can join the online investment with us unknowingly. Just having the internet, you can gamble anytime, anywhere. With a very valuable investment. We also have a jackpot prize that will give you a lot. If interested investors. Join us as part of our online investment at the web. And today, investors who come to the gambling games on the web, you will get many promotions, investors are interested to invest here. คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete